2016 Construction Industry Conference Update 1.21.16
- Please encourage construction industry members to register for the February 18, 2016 Construction Industry Conference at the Earle Brown Heritage Center in Brooklyn Center!
- Attached please find Register Now text that can be put in industry publications or e-mail updates.
- Postcards have been mailed out to many industry partners – please share them with the industry! If you need more postcards, or have additional lists for us to share electronic information, please forward that info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register now! https://secure.doli.state.mn.us/events/events.aspx?eid=74
- Thank you Contractor & Association Sponsors!
- Thank you to our four partner sponsors.
- Thank you to our 10 association and contractor sponsors!
- Because of your support – the 2016 Construction Industry Conference will be a success!
- Agenda Planning Due Dates:
- Thank you to those who have provided your agenda topics and speaker names. If you haven’t already done so – please provide those to Alexis Russell email@example.com ASAP!
- Please provide a 50-word or less description of the workshop ASAP.
- Our next (and LAST) Conference Planning Committee Meeting is February 3, 10:00 am at DLI.
- Conference website www.dli.mn.gov/construction has agenda and additional conference information.
- Attached is the current conference agenda. The website agenda will always be the most up-to-date.
- Information on the website will continue to be updated.
- Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 651-584-5018, or e-mail me directly.
Thank you for your on-going support,
JESSICA LOOMAN | DEPUTY COMMISSIONER | MINNESOTA DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND INDUSTRY
443 LAFAYETTE RD N. | ST. PAUL, MN 55155 | 651.284.5018 | email@example.com