2016 Construction Industry Conference
The 2016 Construction Industry Conference is Feb. 18, 2016, at the Earle Brown Heritage Center in Brooklyn Center.
By the numbers:
- 300 industry attendees expected
- $89 for all workshops and general sessions, plus breakfast and lunch
- 36 state agency and industry speakers and panelists
- 19 hours of construction industry content
- 16 industry sponsors and partners
- 11 state agency staff available for 1-on-1 appointments
- 5 state agency Commissioners
- 5 workshops offering CE credits
Session topics include: building code changes, state contracts and procurement, licensing and compliance, safety and health compliance and consultation, and workforce development.
State subject-matter experts will be available throughout the conference for one-on-one sessions about contracting, prevailing wage, apprenticeship, workers’ compensation, safety and more.
Register online at www.dli.mn.gov/Construction
Hurry! Registration closes Feb. 12.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (651) 284-5018