A new edition of the CCLD Review newsletter is now available at www.dli.mn.gov/ccld/review.asp
The CCLD Review is a publication of the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry. Its purpose is to inform construction and code professionals about the purpose, plans and progress of the Construction Codes and Licensing Division. It is sent to those with an interest in the construction, design, inspection and related fields in Minnesota.
Some of the stories in this edition include:
- DLI’s licensing fees reduced
- Dates and locations for CCLD Fall Seminar announced
- Building permit surcharge fee reduced
- Changes to code adoption time frame
- Errata to 2015 Minnesota Codes published
- Coming soon: Online building, plumbing plan review
- Continuing education for plumber license renewals
- Residential building contractor fined $20,000
- New solar photovoltaic resources available online
- And more … visit www.dli.mn.gov/ccld/review.asp to see the full edition.
|Follow DLI on Twitter at www.twitter.com/mndli|