CAM 2021 Continuing Education for MN Licensed Contractors & Code Oﬃcials
CAM has partnered with Rum River Construction Consultants to bring you (2) Continuing Education classes that will cover ALL your requirement needs.
Continuing Education and professional development are crucial in any ﬁeld or business. Residential construction is no diﬀerent, and perhaps even more critical with changing materials, technologies and Building Codes.
Rum River Construction Consultants has developed and presented state approved courses since 2009 concentrating on what is most important related to building durability, energy conservation and safety considerations.
2020 brought a new series of Building Codes which outline the minimum standards required across the state. This approved course includes vital information on the following:
- Minnesota State Building Code adoption update
- Building planning, chapter 3 with life safety provisions
- Business Management strategies, concentration on insurance options and needs
- RVI, Remote Virtual Inspections. Covid 19 and other reasons virtual inspections are used
- MN Energy Code, air sealing/ bypasses; ventilation air
- Building Enclosure, Water resistive barriers; new construction and remodeling
Flexibility had been an attribute, but now it is a necessity. Due to restrictions on gathering in numbers, CAM and Rum River staﬀ is oﬀering training opportunities in person (Limit 20) as well as over zoom.
Participant interaction is encouraged and facilitated throughout the day. We are truly better, together.
Cost for this CE Class is $100 (CAM Members) and $125 (Non- Members) Regardless of Live or Virtual
Don’t miss this opportunity to get your CE Credits! Sign up below now as space is limited.