Xactimate Estimate Mastery Course!
Class 1 – March 27th & 28th, 2023 (Limit 25)
CAM is partnering with Estimate Mastery to hold a two-day Xactimate Estimate and Supplementing training course that focus specifically on dialing in your Xactimate estimates and maximizing your supplementing processes. This class is completely different than our traditional Level 1 or Level 2 training by Xactware. Anyone that has taken a CAM Xactimate class in the past can now further build on their estimating and supplementing skills by taking this class. You will be writing estimates and supplements, using practical application skills within Xactimate and tips and tricks of the process.
- Laying the foundation for complete scopes
- Xactimate White papers for intended use of program and clarification
- Settings on Desktop- Preferences, Searches, Data Transfer, Templates adding Compatible reports (EV, HOVER)
- Steps to Estimating in Xactimate (Overview) – Add Claim Info, Add Sketch, Import from underlay, Data transfer, Add scope items in Estimate Items, Print or Complete estimate.
- Writing Exterior Estimate(s) (hands on) starting with adding Claim Info, Insured Info, Date of Loss, Add Coverages & Loss Info, Complete Parameters Section, Import Price Lists and Tax rates, Add O&P, Import Logo and Header.
- Use Import Underlay Image or Data Transfer HOVER.
- Make adjustments to dimensions
- Re-name Sketch and different components.
- Add Photos to reference while estimating scope.
- Adding Scope Items and/or Macros to Estimate Items
- Add applicable notes to reflect what is ‘Required and Necessary’- code mandates, adopted amendments and manufacturer’s specifications. Code regarding ventilation, sheathing, flashings, etc.
- Printing Reports and Complete Function
- 5-STEP Formula for Supplementing – Add the Supplement Items, Photos, Run the Inspection Wizard, etc.
Xactimate Estimate Mastery Class – March 27th & March 28th, 2023 running from 8 am – 5 pm each day.
Continental Breakfast and a Box Lunch provided.
There is a strict limit of 25 attendees per session to maximize learning and answer individual questions, first come first served so register early!
Cost is $550 for CAM members and $650 for non-members. This is a significant savings from the usual offerings for an Xactimate Estimate Mastery Course.
Training will be located at:
Wells Fargo Plaza
7900 Xerxes Avenue South
Bloomington, MN 55437