CAM has partnered with Todd Mutchler, MN Public Adjuster, to bring you a full day course focusing on the entire claims process and utilizing your Xactimate estimates within the insurance claims process.
This is a LIVE seminar and will be strictly limited to the first 25 qualified attendees. Continental Breakfast and BOX Lunch will be provided with the seminar.
This course has been specifically developed for individuals who have either taken the CAM Level 1 or Level 2 Xactimate Training class and / or have a prior working knowledge of Xactimate estimating. This course is intended to provide you with the information and knowledge you need as a professional contractor to successfully navigate storm and weather-related Insurance claims utilizing the Xactimate estimating process.
Todd Mutchler has over 24+ years of experience in the Insurance Claims Industry including Insurance Company Adjuster, Catastrophe Claims Supervisor, Large Loss Residential/Commercial Manager, NFIP Adjuster and more recently as a Licensed Public Adjuster.
In this course you will be introduced to:
- The Basics of an Insurance Policy.
- The Basics on an Insurance Claim
- The Role of an Insurance Adjuster
- The Role of a Contractor in relations to an Insurance Claim
- How to thoroughly inspect a residence for exterior Storm damages
- How to meet with an Adjuster and present the Storm damages and repairs.
- How to organize and prepare an Xactimate estimate for Storm losses. (Prior experience in Xactimate is required)
- How to use Xactimate Category’s, Line Items and Macros for a detailed estimate.
- How to prepare and present Supplemental estimates
- How to resolve scope and estimate disputes.
- The Basics of an Appraisal and how to prepare for one.
This course is open only to those with prior Xactimate training and access to a laptop with Xactimate Version 28 Loaded. This is NOT a class to teach you how to use Xactimate, but rather how to use it effectively.
Cost of this Seminar is $250 for CAM Members and $300 for Non-Members
Don’t miss this opportunity to prepare you and your staff for the upcoming storm season!
When: Thursday April 29th, 2021
Time: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Where: Wells Fargo Plaza
7900 Xerxes Avenue South – Suite 215