How to make Xactimate work in your favor!
CAM is once again partnering with Xactware to hold an Xactimate training course. There are a few changes to the class structure and presentation so please read carefully. Due to these member requested changes, please understand this class WILL NOT prepare you to take the CERTIFICATION test for Xactimate since a large part of the Xactimate Certification test includes Sketch.
- We have listened to your feedback and have responded with a different type of training. We have totally re-tooled the class with Xactware to focus on 3rd Party Import of measurement information (Eagleview, E360, Hover), so there will be very limited to no Sketch covered in this class. The focus will be on exterior estimating and the curriculum is still centered on Roofing, Siding and Windows. We are offering a Hybrid class this year, this will be a different format than previous classes.
- This will be a HYBRID class – Due to travel constraints between certain states during the pandemic and Xactware’s company protocols, the Xactimate portion of the class will be via WebX as a virtual presentation. In an effort to help bring MORE VALUE to our Exterior Contractor Members, we have added time each day of class to have a LIVE presentation and discussion with an Adjuster/Xactimate expert. The expert will help “connect the dots” between what you are getting in the class, and how to utilize it in your “day to day” business.
- NEW! Xactimate Expert speaking each day regarding practical application of Xactimate into your daily business.
- NEW! Third Party Import of Measurements – LITTLE TO NO SKETCH
- Discuss Line item details
- How to use Macros for speed and simplicity
- How to use code and manufacturers specs to make sure the estimate is complete
- How to make sure it’s the right dollar amount to get the job done correctly
There will be (1) 2 day Hybrid Training Class on November 9th & 10th, 2020 – running from 8 am – 5 pm each day. Continental Breakfast and a Box Lunch provided. There is a strict limit of 25 attendees for this class, first come first served so register early!
Level 1 – November 9th & 10th, 2020 (Limit 25)
Cost is $550 for CAM members and $650 for non-members. This is a significant savings from the usual offerings from Xactimate, and CAM created the class to focus mainly on exteriors.
Training will be located at:
Wells Fargo Plaza – Virtual Class Room
7900 Xerxes Avenue South
Bloomington, MN 55437
Remember to Register now! Space is limited.